Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Friday, February 17, 2006

Day Twenty

Hey it's me the broken record again. No exercise, and I'm still tired. My throat is killing me. I don't even want to drink water. Today for breakfast I had tomato soup with 7 saltines, and green tea. For lunch I ate a bowl (salad bowl) of garlic mashed potatoes, and for dinner I had a can of reduced fat cream of chicken soup with one cup of minutes rice mixed into it, and diet Snapple Plum-a-Granate iced tea. For dessert 2 (yes I said 2) bowls of Edys slow churn light strawberry ice cream. I swear the heavens opened up, a magical light beamed down upon my face, and the angels sang...ok maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but that ice cream was Deeeelicious!

I don't recall if I mentioned exactly how much weight I want to loose, and the amount of time I'd like to do it in....so here goes. My goal is to loose a total of 142lbs. Which would put me at my old fighting weight of 170. Or get down to a size 11/12...which ever comes first. I'd love to be this weight or size by June sometime (approx. 19 weeks from now). Is that realistic I don't know but I'm going to try...but I'm not going to kill myself doing it either...if that makes any sense. I'm going to take advantage of the fact that I'm not able to eat too much. If I can just get off my butt and get moving. I found a plan to follow that "teaches" you how to run 30 minutes straight in 10-12 weeks. I'd love to be able to run like that. If I could reach that fitness level it would be great. I don't think I would have a problem maintaining a healthy weight.

10 Week Training Plan
Before you start with this schedule, get your legs ready with eight days of walking: walk for 20 minutes a day for the first four days, then increase to 30 minutes a day for four more days. Now you're ready to begin with week one.
Each week of the program, do your run/walk workouts on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and take Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday off.

Week 1 Run 2 minutes, walk 4 minutes. Repeat five times.

Week 2 Run 3 minutes, walk 3 minutes. Repeat five times.

Week 3 Run 5 minutes, walk 2.5 minutes. Repeat four times.

Week 4 Run 7 minutes, walk 3 minutes. Repeat three times.

Week 5 Run 8 minutes, walk 2 minutes. Repeat three times.

Week 6 Run 9 minutes, walk 2 minutes. Repeat twice, then run 8 minutes.

Week 7 Run 9 minutes, walk 1 minute. Repeat three times.

Week 8 Run 13 minutes, walk 2 minutes. Repeat twice.

Week 9 Run 14 minutes, walk 1 minute. Repeat twice.

Week 10 Run 30 minutes.
**Note: After completing week 9, if you feel tired, repeat this week of training before moving on to week 10.
This looks simple written out, but to actually do it is a whole other story. I'm sure of it. I will begin tomorrow. I think I'll start out doing 30 mins every day alternating with my "Walk Away The Pounds" DVD. To anyone that has read my past entries...you probably think I'm nutzo, considering I haven't hardly walked to my mail box even, in the last 20 days...LOL! I am an all or nothing type of gal. Which part of the reason for my lack of enthusiasm during this weight loss journey. Hey "D" maybe you will be able to join me on one of these days???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home