Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Monday, February 13, 2006

Day Fifteen

As expected I didn't eat much today. My throat is totally raw. Last night I had to have the attending doctor paged because I was in so much pain. She Rx'd some codine, and lidocane. The lidocane has a numbing effect on my throat so I can eat, but it still not numb enough that I can eat normally....just enough for me to get something in my stomach. I'm strictly on soft foods, shakes, and soups. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing....lol. Of course I don't want to be in pain....who does? But maybe not being able to eat all the fabulous greasy, salty food that I love and crave so much, will be of some benefit to me in the long run.

The menu today was lots of water, a protein meal replacement shake made with skim milk, half of a banana, and 1/2c. strawberries, 3 slices of deli ham, cream of chicken and rice soup, and 2 sugar free popsicles.

Yea! My sweet baby is back home....I don't know what to do with myself when he's gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home