Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Day Twelve

Well today started off good...LOL! And then it kinda went downhill in the afternoon. For breakfast I had 1c. green beans, 6oz. tuna, 1Tbs sandwich spread, 2 slices Sara Lee whole grain white bread. For lunch I had a meal replacement shake made with half of a banana and 8oz skim milk and 4oz water. This is where the problem food comes in. On my way home from treatment, I stopped and bought a large order or perch (fried)...it came with fries and garlic bread. I ate the bread but I did give half of the meal to my mother. Then around 7pm I had half a piece of eggplant lasagna (sp) which was extremely delicious, and a slice of sugar free marble pound cake (surprisingly good) With all that being said....today is Thursday and Thursday is weigh in day...and guess what I'm down another pound. I couldn't believe it! Imagine the results I would get if I put forth some more effort, and exercised! Oh yeah....and actually drink some water.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home