Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Day Ten

OK...so I'm trying to go to school, but I keep running into all these obstacles. The main issue is finacial aid. They want verification from my W-2 form and my husbands info. What's the problem you ask? My husband is the problem. He is too busy committing adultry and doesn't want to hand over the information. So I get the short end of the stick. GRRRRR! I need this. I need something to get my mind off the drama....the fact that my family is no longer in tact. Plus I need to provide for my son.

I may have over done the carbs today. Over all I didn't do too bad over all though. For breakfast I had a protein shake with strawberries, and a light bologna sandwich. Before I left for the hospital, and had a single serving of boneless skinless salmon with a table spoon of sandwich spread and 10 reduced fat crackers. For dinner I ate cinnamon life...and a little later on I had a salad with onions and a 1/4 c of reduced fat cheese, tomato soup and 10 more reduced fat club crackers. I had lots of water today not a full 64oz but very close to it.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn Brown Honey....you show 'em "who's the boss"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home