Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Monday, January 30, 2006

Day Two

Hmmmm....no exercise again today. I probably should have just concentrated on making wise food choices this week. Today was my first radiation treatment. It was very quick. Which is good in a way but at the same time the hospital is 30 mins away so it makes my schedule ackward. My goal was to exercise in the mornings but I may have to switch to afternoons. My sleep pattern is not the best and I'm having a hard time getting my baby back on schedule. Plus I am trying to move. I know all of these are excuses....I just have to figure out how to get myself together.

Breakfast: Oatmeal

Lunch: meal replacement shake with strawberries and half a banana, made with 2% milk(ran out of skim).

Dinner: Chicken fajitas on wheat tortilla, 1/4 c. of cheese, light sour cream, and salsa verde and 1/2 c. neopolitan ice cream.

Well I did a little better with meals today, but I'm still horrible with the water. I've been experiencing this nagging headache, with is a sign of dehydration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home