Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Day Five

Today has been better than the days ealier in the week. The only thing I would have changed is my wake up time. I actually slept until noon! I couldn't believe it. I had all these things I needed to do before I went to the hospital. My mother got up with the baby today which is how I got away with sleeping so late. I feel like I didn't accomplish a thing today.

Good news...I lost 5lbs! Woo Hoo..Yay Me! I couldn't believe it. Especially when I've been doing so poorly this week. But it totally motivated me to try harder and keep my eye on the prize

Brunch: chicken and veggies with 1/4 c. of reduced fat cheese, protein shake made w/8oz skim milk, and half a banana.

Snack: protein shake make w/8oz skim milk and strawberries

Dinner: more chicken and veggies w/1/4 c reduced fat cheese, 2 corn tortillas, 1/2 c. Edy's light neopolitan ice cream.

Much better menu today....still slacking on the water though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home