Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Day Four

Yay! I exercised today! It was only for 30 mins (my DVD is 47 mins) I was tired but I had to stop due to my bad time management skills...LOL! I started the routine later than I should so I had to stop to get ready for therapy. Tomorrow I will complete the whole thing. I had said that I was going to the gym on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. It didn't happen this week but still have Friday at least.

My food intake could have definately been better, but what else is new? I bought a few healthy things for me to eat. Money is a little tight right now. Over the weekend I'll have the means to get my kitchen proper. I'm a little concerned because my glands and throat are starting to show the effects of the radiation. The nurse told me that I probably wouldn't feel anything for a couple of weeks into it, but it varies person to person. I dread having my throat so sore that I can't eat.

Breakfast: Chicken mixed with green and red peppers and a chocolate protein shake.

Lunch: Nothing

Dinner: 3 Beef fajitas (yes I know...but I love mexican or any spicy food) with reduced fat cheese, reduced fat sour cream, and salsa verde

I did drink 4 eight ounce glasses of water. I'm half way there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home