Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Day Eleven

Today was a good day. Today I've felt better than I have in a long time. My mind has been racing for so long...full of worry and despair. Yesterday and today I got some things off my chest....that needed to be said. Even though my words were falling upon deaf ears...I still got to express myself. I feel like I'm starting over and can now see a future.

Today was also a good day for healthy eating! For breakfast...more like brunch I had cinnamon Life cereal w/8oz skim milk, 4oz. chicken breast, and 1c. strawberries. Dinner was 1c. green beans, 6oz of tuna with 1Tbs of sandwich spread, 10 reduced fat club crackers, an orange and a sugar free popsicle.

Tomorrow is weigh day. I would love to have lost another 5lbs, but I will be happy if I maintained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home