Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Days Thirteen & Fourteen

I haven't updated my blog for a couple of days. Lets see if I can remember all that happened?
Friday I dropped my son off to his father. I hate weekends that I'm not with my sweet baby. My ex does not deserve the time he spends with our son. He is a dispicable person and lacks character and morals. He will never be able to teach my son how to be a responsible young man. I thank God everyday that my father is around to be a terrific influence in his life...but digress.....Since they baby was gone I spent some time at my friends house. She was supposed to help he pack up my old apartment, but I didn't have the energy to get into that. So....we did some light shopping, went out to eat, and went to the movies later that night. Her SO ended up going. I felt like a total third wheel. All it did was remind me that I an no longer part of a couple. Anyway we saw Final Destination 3. Oh my what a movie! It's one of those mindless entertainment flicks....a guilty pleasure. I loved it......LOL!

I didn't attempt to watch what I ate over the last 2 days.....because (and this is really not an excuse...lol) by Friday evening I could really start to feel the effects of my radiation treatments. And I wanted to eat some fun foods because it will be at least 7 weeks before I will be able to eat normally again. My friend and I ate at this lil hot dog joint where I ate fish nuggets and fries and a large orange Slice. At the movies the three of shared a large popcorn with extra butter. I didn't have a drink. I would have died if I had to use the public washroom. Yuk! I always avoid them if I can....dire emergencies only! Then at like 2am when I got home I ate eggplant parmesean and stuffed shells and a dinner roll AND 3 chocolate chip M&M cookies. On Saturday I ate an Italian beef with cheddar on a crossant, and cheese fries. It sooooo good but painful going down. Later that night I had a bologna sandwich with miricle whip on white bread and turkey and ham slices on the side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home