Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Day Seventeen - "Love Is For SUCKERS!"

I didn't keep the promise to myself. I said I was going to do my exercise DVD......and I flaked out. I was so off today. I got up this morning at 7am, fed the baby, and gave him a bath. Then we played until his father picked him up. That was really annoying....having to see my ex on Valentine's day. Grrrrrrr! After they left it was my intention to lie down for only an hour....my head was killing me and I had no energy. I don't have the best sleep schedule so it could be that, but it could also be from radiation. OR how 'bout the fact that I can't eat a decent meal.....lol. Tomorrow is supposed to be gym day. I need to do something. I don't want to lose weight and not doing weights or some sort of toning. I don't want that flabby/saggy look.

I didn't eat much at all today. I didn't get up and shower until 30 mins before I had to leave out the door. I did make a shake to take with me. My shake was made with 1c. skim milk, 4oz. of strawberry/orange/banana juice. Then for dinner I had cream of chicken and rice soup (16oz.), and 2 popsicles. Same ole, same ole. Oh! I did attempt to eat some rice-a-roni. Wow...what a mistake! It was like swallowing razor blades!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home