Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Friday, February 24, 2006

Day Twenty-Six

I've been gone for a little while. I've been feeling so icky the last few days.....barely getting out of bed besides to feed and change the baby, and going to treatments. Yesterday I felt so bad that I was going to skip my treatment. So when I called to cancel the nurse asked me to come in anyway because my voice was horrible. She told me the radiation would make my voice hoarse by I have absolutely no voice. Turns out that I have an infection. The dr prescribed some antibiotics, and told me that my treatments would resume on Monday. I'm hoping this will help relieve some of the pain I have been experiencing. I'm not able to drink cold beverages. Funny thing though....I'm still able to tolerate my popsicles and ice cream.....lol....YAY! So I'm sticking to the soups, and mashed potatoes.

Today was supposed to be weigh day, but since I didn't go to the doctor today, I used my own scale...which reads pretty close to the one at the doctor's office. I'm down 12lbs!!!!! I'm too uncomfortable to be happy about it....lol. I'm finally below the 300lbs mark. I think my BP medication allowed me to release some water weight.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home