Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Day Nine

The week has still been sort of trying, but better than last. I am grateful for that at least. I have a ton of reading a homework to catch up on by Thursday. I can't bring myself to open my books even. On the diet front....well I could have done a whole lot better than I did. I did way too much emotional eating. I cheated 3 days this week. I did manage to drop 3lbs. I'd been going to kickboxing, so I'm sure the physical activity kept my metabolism going. All I can do is do better this up coming week. I really should start journaling my food intake. Doing that ususally keeps me on track. I also want to step up the exercise. Right now I'm only working out 2 days a week. I'd like to add 2 more days for a total of 4. Then from there I'd like to up it to 6 days until I hit my goal weight.

Once AGAIN here are my measurements:

Waist - 48.5 in
Bust - 49 in
Hips - 51 in
Arms - 16 in (lt and rt)
Thighs - 30.5 (lt and rt)
Calves - 17 in (lt and rt)

Milestones

♣Sweetest Day - 280 lbs
♣Anniversary - 260 lbs
♣Christmas - 235 lbs
♣My Birthday - 210 lbs






Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home