Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Monday, March 13, 2006

Day Forty-One

I slept the entire day away! It was a combination of not feeling well and boredom. My baby is visiting his father until Monday. When he's gone...I have a lot of free time. Can I just say that I am so over radiation. Just let it be done already!!!! I want to get rid of my trach. I feel like its keeping me from living my life. I don't feel comfortable going out with it. I run errands and stuff, but as far as being in social setting....NO! All I do is cough ALL DAY and spew mucus (sorry...too much information). I can't sleep comfortably with it. I'm loosing my mind. I just want to scream!

Today I had tuna made with sandwich spread, mayo, and jalepeno yellow mustard. I didn't have much, because my family insists on eating up everything I make. The killining part is that my father grilled steak and chicken. I can't eat/swallow either one of those things. So why on earth would you eat the little food I can tolerate! But I digress....I also, had Motts mango-peach sauce, and a sugar free dreamsicle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home