Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Day Twenty-Nine

Today was an ok day. I actually got to exercise some. My "Walk Away the Pounds" DVD is 3 miles, but my lil punkin' wouldn't let me walk all of it. I did 1.5 miles. It's better than nothing I guess. I will go for the whole 3 miles tomorrow.

I need to finish packing up my apartment tomorrow and the rest of the week. I wish I could leave all that stuff there and just start over. Every time I go there it makes me cry. One min I'm happily married, the next minute my husband gets a girlfriend and leaves me when I need him most....And now I'm a struggling single mom. Life is so unfair. I keep wondering when it will be my turn be happy. Right when things are going well, something tragic happens. I know that God has a plan for me....I just wish I knew how it will end up for me.

I started my radiation treatments back up today. I have 3 more weeks to go. I've been loosing weight at a rapid pace. Last Thursday I weighed myself on my own scale since I did't go to treatments Thursday and Friday last week. It read 290lbs. So today I asked the nurse if she would weigh be to be sure my scale was reading right, because just on the 16th of Feb I was 302lbs. Imagine my surprise when I weighed in at 287lbs. The nurse threatened that I would get a feeding tube if I lost too much weight. WHATEVER! I'm an definitely not anyone that is starving or hurting for food...LOL!

On the menu today was: chicken and dumpling soup with saltines, two protien meal replacement shakes, and two popsicles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home