Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Day Thirty-One

Today wasn't any better than yesterday. Still no walking. I angry with myself for being so lazy. Tomorrow is weigh day and I wanted to see some more gone.

I spent a much needed evening at the salon. I got my hair washed and flat ironed...oh and my eybrows arched. Now I don't look so schlumpy. I wanted to go shopping for some much needed item. But my ex was so kind to inform me (after I tracked him down) that he would have any money until tomorrow. Gee thanks for letting me know. Pay days are the 1st and the 15th. So how did I get to go to the salon you ask??? The owner happens to be a friend and she offered to do my hair for free, after I had called and tried to cancel. I'm am so grateful for good friends.

On the menu today: baked potato soup with cheese, applesauce, peach mago sauce, and cup of noodles soup (big mistake painful).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home