Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Day - Who Knows?!?! I Fell Off The Weight Loss Wagon!







Well I'm back....I lot has happened since I last blogged. First of all I was going thru radiation treatment for throat cancer and so far things are looking good for the home team. Because I couldn't eat for so long, I lost a total of 40lbs! I did however gain 5 - 7 lbs back. Which I was expecting once I started eating normally again. So let just share what's been going on. Since 40lbs isn't enough, I decided to continue to pursue the Lap Band. I had taken all the test, and was ready for approval when BAM! All of a sudden I have cancer. But now I have permission to continue on with my weight loss efforts. Also, I am going back to school. I'm will be pursing my bachelors in business, and working on my MBA at the same time. All thanks to a lovely eccelerated program at a near by university. I'm on my way to getting my life back on track. It has been an extremely rough year and a half. I've got all obstacles (at least for now) out of my way. My lil baby son is more beautiful than ever. He's getting so so big. I can't believe how time flies. He will be one in August. I look forward to the good life with my son, close friends, and whom ever else willing to truly love and be loved by us.

Above are the first before and after pics. God willing there will be more in the near future....LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home