Brn Honey's Journey 2 A Slim Honey

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Day Sixty-Four

Wow...I haven't been to my blog here in a very long time! In my past post I mentioned that I wasn't feeling all that hot due to the radiation treatments. It's been 2 weeks since the radiation ended, and I'm still not 100% but better. I have endured a lot physically and mentally. I'm still trying to work through all this pain that I've experienced. It's slow going but I think I'm making progress. I want to thank all my friends who have been there for me and never once thought about leaving my side. THANK YOU...I LOVE YOU!

The bright side of this radiation business is that I lost a much needed 40 lbs and a few inches. Woo Hoo! I'm still not at my fighting weight, but I am at my pre-pregnancy weight. I guess you gotta start somewhere. The new stats are:

Weight: 272

Bust: 47.5 in. (one and half inches lost)

Arms: 17 in. (three quarter inches lost)

Waist: 47 in. (five inches lost)

Hips: 51 in. (two inches lost)

Thighs: 30.5 in. (one inch lost)

Calves: 18.5 (no change)


As my throat heals I'll be able to eat more. I don't want to go overboard. And gain all the weight back. I'd like to use this weight loss as a spring board to get to my goal weight. Plus I'm hoping to be able to exercise. I've had no energy to workout. I was on one of those mommy message boards and there was a lady that claimed she has been using Windsor Pilates (there's an infomercial on late at nite) and in the first month of consistant use and healthy eating she lost a total of 14 inches from her body. I happen to have a Windsor Pilate DVD that I bought at Target and never used....LOL. So I'm going to give it a try. Even if I only lost 2 or 3 inches, that would be better than nothing. I have almost a whole wardrobe of clothing that has never been worn in my closet. It would be nice to wear it before it's no longer in style.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home